a new liquid screed solution
We have teamed up with Cemexa Technologies of France to develop a new product for the production of cement based liquid screeds. Cemfloor is a specially formulated, high performance liquid screed that can be used to create self leveling cementious floor screeds which complies with EN 13813.
Cemfloor screeds are very responsive to underfloor heating; due to the fact that they can be laid in very thin sections and have a high thermal conductivity of up to 2.9w/mk and can be applied to a wide range of floors. Cemfloor binder is simply mixed with cement, water, and a suitable sand to create a high-performance screed which complies with EN 13813.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds
- Minimal Drying Shrinkage (<0.1%)
- Larger floor area without joints (up to 150m2)
- Foot traffic after 24 –48 hours
- Exceptional Thermal Conductivity (up to 2.9W/m.k)*
- Can be applied in wet areas
- Reduced drying times of 14-28 days. (Depending on drying conditions and floor coverings)
- Self-compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes.
- No risk of contamination at concrete mixing plants
- No Surface Latiance (Dust) after curing
- Easy Installation (Reduces time & costs)
* According to Avis Technique CSTB No.EMI 14-26051749